Avoid, keep your distance from, and turn off …
- Electrical equipment and electronics
- Cell Phones (keep them away from your body, and off at night)
- Cordless Phones (replace with corded models)
- Home or Office Wiring (have it measured)
- Smart Meters
- Don’t live near a cell tower (if you do, talk to us about shielding)
- Don’t live near high voltage power lines (there is no solution except to move!)
Bedroom Sleeping Practices (full tips here)
Workspace Practices …
Have one of our EMF technicians come to your home to test the EMF levels. You won’t know until you have the electrical, magnetic and high frequency readings measured and interpreted for you. You should have values less than 1 milliGauss for magnetic fields; 5 V/m for electric fields; 40 – 50 GS units for dirty electricity; and 0.01 microW/cm2 for wireless radiation.
General Health Tip: Keep fit, eat well. Exercise, get fresh air, eat fresh organic foods, take plant-based supplements, and learn to have a relaxed attitude.