The Top Ten Things You Can Do to Reduce Your Exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation.
Avoid, keep your distance from, and turn off ...
- Electrical equipment and electronics
- Cell Phones
- Cordless Phones
- Home or Office Wiring (have it measured)
- Smart Meters
- Bedroom Sleeping Practices (full tips here)
- Workspace Practices ... Suggestion: Have one of our EMF technicians come to your workplace (or home) and test the EMF levels. You won’t know until you have the electrical, magnetic and high frequency readings measured and interpreted for you. You should have values less than 1 milliGauss for magnetic fields; 5 V/m for power frequency electric fields; 40 – 50 GS units for dirty electricity; 0.01 microW/cm2 for wireless radiation; 0.5 V for ground current at 60 Hz; and 10 mV for kHz ground current.
- Consider Shielding
- Nearby High Voltage Power Lines
General Health Tip: Keep fit, eat well. Exercise, get fresh air, eat fresh organic foods, take plant-based supplements, and learn to have a relaxed attitude.